Google Business Listing
Most doctors and surgeons find that Google search results have the HIGHEST yield for patient referrals. SurgiSurvey recommends using Google reviews to improve your search rankings and results. To obtain Google reviews, you will need to have a Google business listing.
- Click HERE to create a Google Business Account
- Use a recognizable name such as: “Dr. John Smith MD” for a doctor, or “North Coast Orthopedic Associates” for your practice name.
- Complete the steps to create a business account using your practice information. Google will mail a postcard as the final verification step.
- Adding additional practice details such as hours & photos will improve search results
- Notify SurgiSurvey when your profile is verified and ready to start accepting reviews.